Monday, June 10, 2013

Walls

China was the first place I’ve visited outside of North America and I can honestly say that’s where the wanderlust began. Muahahaha… Anyway, I fell in love with how different the place was. It was raw and kind of run down but in a good way if that makes any sense. Of course the major cities like Shanghai were a lot fancier but that’s not what really attracted my eye. There was so much beauty to be found in the smaller, less industrial villages. For instance, broken down and tattered walls were so rich in texture and colour; they were quite amazing to look at. My camera just sort of gravitated to these walls! I know, I’m crazy…I go all the way to China, and I take pictures of walls! Hey I took pictures of other things too….but these walls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment