Saturday, June 8, 2013

Peacock Hair!

Remember when my hair looked like this!?!? I really don't know what I was thinking! It looks pretty cool but at the same time, it was a major pain to grow out. That awkward phase that people have when their hair grows out lasted a pretty long time for me! I ended up just cutting it all off & got a pixie cut. In case you're wondering, I didn't just one day wake up and decide, "Hey, I'm going to colour & cut my hair to resemble a peacock!" A friend that worked for a hair salon asked me if I wanted to be a hair model for an upcoming hair show in Toronto. He mentioned that they're probably going to do some funky stuff to me and since I'm not really attached to my hair, I agreed to it. I just thought, "Free haircut! What! What!" ...then I looked like this. Oh my art school days!

No comments:

Post a Comment