Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Very Pink Farewell



I was cleaning out my computer when I found this video. Then I realized I've been in Japan for nearly 2 years and this video was made before my amazing journey even began! Time is going by so quickly and before I know it, November will hit and I'll be back in Canada. This video was made by one of my besties as a little going away present before coming to Okinawa. My life before Okinawa consisted of me juggling three jobs, one of them being Victoria's Secret Pink where I met the most colourful of girls! My Pink girls! Working at a retail store with a bunch of girls, you'd think it would be hell on earth with the claws and whatnot... but surprisingly we all got along really well. Everyone brought their own little quirks and craziness to the floor which made it such a fun place to work! Miss you guys!

1 comment: