Saturday, July 6, 2013

Miyuki San, The Bread Whisperer

Best students ever! They, without a doubt, know the way to my heart...and that's through my stomach...with food! Delicious, delicious food! A lot of my adult students bake bread from scratch as a hobby and I'm so glad they do because I'm their number one taste taster! MUAHAHAHA! feed me! They are a primary reason why I don't starve out here! That may be a slight exaggeration but I suck at cooking which really just results in me buying bento boxes at the convenient store! I know...I'm horrible. I can hear my mom kissing her teeth. Anyway, my student Miyuki San made this chocolate bread with chocolate chunks and raspberries! Mmm...just finished it and it was yummy. Well, that was a great dinner! I KID. Off to the supermarket to buy, NOT groceries to cook, but yet another bento box. Don't judge me...I already judge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment